Custom place cards, unique designs, personalized or blank,...
Looking for something special? Looking for something different? Come in and see our selection of beautiful place cards. Choose from an existing design or we can create something special just for your event. Your place cards can be personalized with your guest's names using the guest list you provide or we can add blank lines for the guest name and table. We can change the colors and fonts. We can also add food choices to your place cards.
Below are samples of some of our place card designs. Click on any image to enlarge, then use left/right arrow keys to view previous/next image. (The colors on your screen might not display exactly as the printed colors.)
We offer in-house printing of custom place cards, table cards, favor tags and menus. We can coordinate with your colors and themes. If you provide a file containing the names and tables for seating, we can print them on your placecards. Quick turn around times! Come in and check out our selection.
Place Card Design Considerations:
- At the reception, display your cards in alphabetical order by last name so guests can find their card easily.
- Make sure your guest can read their name. Is your font a little too fancy? Is it large enough to be easily read? We recommend using one name per card so the font will not be too small. One name looks much better than trying to squish two or more people on a single card.
- To help guests find their card, you can add their last name initial as a larger image along with their name. Example: Add a large "B" on the left for Mr Fred Baker.
- If you are using the place cards to indicate your guests meal choice, make sure the server can read the choice. Think about how the table lighting will be.
- To indicate the meal choice:
- You can use an icon, for example a fish for the seafood entree.
- You can write out the selection on the card. Example: Vegetable Lasagna.
- You can put a letter in the corner or on the back of the card. Example: C for chicken.
- You can do a different color for each meal choice. Example: Pink for chicken, Green for seafood.
- You can use a few coordinating designs with each one representing a different meal choice. Example: PolkaDots for chicken, Flowers for fish.
Check with your reception site coordinator on what would be acceptable.
Custom Seating Charts,...
Wedding reception seating charts offer another way to get your guests to their seats.
Seating Chart PROS
- You don't have to set up all the place cards, just one seating chart.
- A keepsake you can keep as a reminder of who attended you big day.
- Too windy for place card display? A seating chart is a great alternative.
Seating Chart CONS
- You can't make last minute table changes.
- You can't show meal choices for the servers.